On this page, you’ll find the family lines I’m currently researching. Seems like a lot? Well consider this:
- You have 2 parents.
- Each parent has 2 parents so that means you have 4 grandparents.
- Your grandparents each have 2 parents so that’s 8 great-grandparents.
- If you’re following along, then you know you have 16 great-great grandparents, 32 great-great-greats and so on.
- For someone my age (let’s just say I’m a Baby Boomer), my tree branches out 126 times by the time we get back to the American Revolution.
- And that’s 126 family lines to research just back to 1776. So what you see listed below is just the tip of my genealogy iceberg.
My Paternal Family Lines
My Maternal Family Lines
Coover, Cover, Kover, Kober
Frazier, Frissell, Frissel, Frizzell, Frizzel
Clayes, Cloyes, Cloise
Read, Reade, Reed